Home Price $540,000
Beautiful walk-out executive bungalow on a green space built in 2006 located in the community of Cimarron Park Estates. The 1375 square foot home includes two bedrooms up and two bedrooms in the professionally finished lower level. The main level walks out onto a 30’x 8′ composite deck with an aluminum railing system. From the lower level you can walk out onto a large stone block patio. The vaulted ceilings throughout the main level provides a bright open space with large windows on the back of the home. There is a large symmetrical living room on the back of the home with a beautiful gas fireplace and mantle as a highlight for the room. The main dining area is large enough to host any size party or use the adjacent nook for casual meals or for kids during formal dining. The kitchen includes quartz countertops and an abundance of storage plus a centre island for additional preparation space. The master bedroom has more than enough space to fit a king size bed plus all your favorite furniture accents and includes a walk-in closet and ensuite. The ensuite is a four piece bathroom with private shower and toilet. The second main floor bedroom can be used as a den, office or bedroom and is adjecent to the main floor three piece bathroom and laundry room. The lower level bedrooms share a three piece bathroom and can enjoy the vast space for your favorite activities. The lower level also includes a beautiful gas fireplace and mantle.
- 1375 square feet up with a professionally finished walk-out basement.
- Double car attached garage.
- Large front veranda which is covered for sitting and watching a nice spring shower.
- 2 bedrooms up and 2 large bedrooms down.
- 2 three piece bathrooms and with a 4 piece on-suite.
- Large windows up and down,
- Views the Cimarron Ravine and St. Mary’s school yard with its fireflies in the late/spring, early summer and partial mountain view.
- Tile and hardwood upstairs with carpet and tile in the basement.
- Two gas fireplaces.
- Large kitchen/eating area/eating bar with plenty of space. Chefs dream kitchen.
- Large pantry.
- Forced air furnace with central air conditioning.
- Main floor laundry.
- Lots of storage areas.
- Chainlink fencing with many shrubs, trees and perennials including fruit bearing shrubs. Terraced garden. Low maintenance yard and decking.
- Recently upgraded light fixtures.
- New roof and eaves installed on house in fall 2017. 40 year Malarkey shingles installed.